Junjie Zhou's website
Professor of Economics, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University
Research Interest: Social and Economic Networks, Industrial Organization, Microeconomics.
- The Impact of Network Topology and Market Structure on Pricing (with Y-J. Chen, Y. Zenou) Journal of Economic Theory, 2022 (the working paper version: Network topology and market structure)
- The Limit of Targeting in Networks (with J. Li, Y.-J. Chen) Journal of Economic Theory, 201, 2022, 105418
- Social Connectedness and Local Contagion (with Matthew Leister, Yves Zenou), Review of Economic Studies 89(1), January 2022, 372-410.
- The Effects of Competition and Entry in Multi-sided Markets (with Guofu Tan), Review of Economic Studies, 88(2), March 2021, 1002-1030 (The working paper version is here)
- Information provision and farmer welfare in developing economies（with X. Fan, Y-J. Chen, C.S. Tang) 2021 Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 23(1),230-245.
- Information order in monotone decision problems under uncertainty (with Jian Li ) Journal of Economic Theory, 187, 2020, 105012.
- Competitive pricing strategies in social networks (with Ying-Ju Chen and Yves Zenou) 2018 The Rand Journal of Economics, 49(3):672-705
- Multiple activities in networks (with Ying-Ju Chen and Yves Zenou) 2018 American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 10(3):34-85
- Optimal pricing with sequential consumption in networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), 2018 Operations Research, 66(5), 1218-1226.
- Does more Information-gathering Effort Raise or Lower the Average Quantity Produced?(with T. Marschak and J. G. Shanthikumar), Journal of Mathematical Economics, 69C (2017), 104-117.
- Economics of Leadership and Hierarchy, Games and Economic Behavior 95 (2016), 88-106.
- Targeted Information Release in Social Networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), 2016 Operations Research, 64(3), 721-735
- Blackwell's Informativeness Ranking with Uncertainty-averse Preferences (with Jian Li), Games and Economic Behavior 96 (2016), 18-29.
- Information Disclosure in Contests: a Bayesian Persuasion Approach (with Jun Zhang), 2016, Economic Journal, 126:2197-2217.
- A Newsvendor Who Chooses Informational Effort (with T. Marschak and J. G. Shanthikumar), 2015, Production and Operations Management, 24(1) 110-133.
- Key leaders in social networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), Journal of Economic Theory, 157 (2015), 212–235.
- Network Games Made Simple (with Y. Zenou), 2022
- Electoral College versus Popular Vote (with Jingfeng Lu, Zijia Wang), 2022
- Welfare and Distributional Effects of Joint Intervention in Networks (with Ryan Kor), 2022
- Equilibrium Charecterization and Shock Propagation in Conflict Networks 2022 (with J. Xu, Y. Zenou) [R&R at JET]
- Consumer heterogeneity and inefficiency in oligopoly markets (with Guofu Tan) 2021 [ssrn] [R&R at JET]
- Structural Interventions in Networks (with Y. Sun, W. Zhao) 2021 [ssrn] [arxiv] [R&R at IER]
- Multihoming and oligopolistic platform competition (with Chunchun Liu, Tat-How Teh, Julian Wright) [R&R at AEJ-Micro]