Junjie Zhou's website
Associate Professor of Economics, National University of Singapore
Curriculum Vitae (07/19)
Education: Ph.D in Mathematics, 2012, UC Berkeley | B.S. in Mathematics, 2007, USTC
Research Interest: Networks, Industrial Organization, Microeconomics.
RESEARCH (BY TOPIC)
- Price Competition in Multi-sided Markets (with Guofu Tan), third r&r at ReStud (January 2020)
- Multihoming and oligopolistic platform competition (with Chunchun Liu, Tat-How Teh, Julian Wright), 2019 working paper
- Coordination on networks (with Matthew Leister, Yves Zenou), r&r at ReStud (January 2020)
- Network in conflict: theory and applications (with J. Xu, Y. Zenou) new version (February 2020)
- Network Games Made Simple (with Y.Zenou) WP 2019
- Structural Intervention of social ties (with W. Zhao, Y. Sun) WP 2019
- Network structure and market structure (with Y-J. Chen, Y. Zenou) WP 2019
- Competitive pricing strategies in social networks (with Ying-Ju Chen and Yves Zenou) 2018 The Rand Journal of Economics, 49(3):672-705 [working paper at ssrn]
- Multiple activities in networks (with Ying-Ju Chen and Yves Zenou) 2018 American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 10(3):34-85 [working paper at ssrn]
- Optimal pricing with sequential consumption in networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), 2018 Operations Research, 66(5), 1218-1226. [working paper at ssrn]
- Economics of Leadership and Hierarchy, Games and Economic Behavior 95 (2016), 88-106.
- Targeted Information Release in Social Networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), 2016 Operations Research, 64(3), 721-735
- Key leaders in social networks (with Ying-Ju Chen), Journal of Economic Theory, 157 (2015), 212–235.
Information Order and Information Design
- Information order in monotone decision problems under uncertainty (with Jian Li ) [ssrn] 2020, Journal of Economic Theory, forthcoming
- Information provision and farmer welfare in developing economies,"（with X. Fan, Y-J. Chen, C.S. Tang) 2019 forthcoming in Manufacturing & Service Operations Management [working paper at ssrn]
- Does more Information-gathering Effort Raise or Lower the Average Quantity Produced?(with T. Marschak and J. G. Shanthikumar), (2017), Journal of Mathematical Economics, 69C (2017), 104-117.
- Blackwell's Informativeness Ranking with Uncertainty-averse Preferences (with Jian Li), Games and Economic Behavior 96 (2016), 18-29.
- Information Disclosure in Contests: a Bayesian Persuasion Approach (with Jun Zhang), 2016, Economic Journal, 126:2197-2217.
- A Newsvendor Who Chooses Informational Effort (with T. Marschak and J. G. Shanthikumar), 2015, Production and Operations Management, 24(1) 110-133.